- Client service
All watches and jewelry sold on this site are covered by the statutory 2-year warranty, some items have an extended warranty period of one or more years. Please read the warranty booklet carefully to know exactly how long the warranty period is and what is covered by the warranty.
If you wish to make use of the legal guarantee, it is sufficient to present a proof of payment as well as the original guarantee certificate on which the purchase date, model and / or serial number are stated.
The legal warranty covers defects that are considered to be manufacturing defects. Accidents, damage, normal wear and abuse by the consumer are excluded from this legal guarantee.
Some examples that are excluded from the warranty are:
- The watch malfunctions or fails as a result of a shock, fall or impact
- Water damage to watches that are not or only splash-proof
- Water damage on watches whose crown (the button to adjust the time) is missing or damaged
- Water damage to watches with a screw-on crown, when the crown was open on contact with water
- Water damage to chronograph watches with missing or damaged push buttons
After receiving your watch and proof of payment, we will, on a case-by-case basis, assess whether you are entitled to the warranty, according to the manufacturer's instructions. If the warranty does not apply, we will notify you as soon as possible. If you do claim repair under warranty, we will forward it to the manufacturer.